Popping and Grooving classes with Adam Quiney
- Balance Studios – 112 – 733 Johnson Street, Victoria, BC V8W 3C7
- Monday Nights (beginning January 9th)
- Popping: 6:30 – 7:30
- Grooving: 7:30 – 8:30
- Sorry that you missed out on my killer workshop this Summer? Had such a great time that you have to come back for more? Well fear not – here’s your next opportunity!
- Learn many of the styles that fall under the umbrella of Popping. Popping has received plenty of attention lately, and its often showcased at BBoy events, in hip hop videos and many commercials (see the second link for an example). This class will cover the fundamentals of hitting, boogaloo, tutting, waving, gliding and more.
- Grooving was by far the most popular class of our summer workshop. This class is an opportunity to learn many different techniques and tools to add in to your “grooving toolkit”. The aim of this class is to get you feeling funky, and give you the moves you need to be able to dance to any song, rather than the only song that you learned a piece of choreography to.
- Classes are $15 each
- Take both classes in one night for $25
- Prepay for a month’s worth of one of the two classes for $50
Super amazing promotion
- Bring a friend with you who hasn’t taken a class with me before and both of you pay half-price!
- E-mail me at email@example.com, subject-line: “Dance Classes” to register.
- Class limit is 15 people per class, so please e-mail to confirm your spot.